Insurance Direct Sales Team Manager
The Insurance Direct Sales Team Manager will report to the Head of Direct Sales & Loyalty with the primary goals of;
- Recruit, retain, develop, manage and coach a high performance sales team (health insurance consultants)
- Create strategies to achieve AOP targets of premium. Meet or exceed KPIs and goals associated with the objectives align to support Bupa’s growth
- Develop strategic relationships through the organization for internal negotiations, excecution of plans and support of the sales team.
A key emphasis of the role will be to ensure high performance work practices and effective performance management principles.
- Develop and build an industry-leading Direst Sales team in order to support Bupa Latin America’s sales goalsFull knowledge of the full portfolio Bupa products to provide training decks, sessions and coaching to sales team Develop, manage and grow the performance of your team through regular 1:1’s, Bupa talent hub and personal development plans to make it succesfull
- Implement performance improvement plans where additional support is needed.
- Engage and lead the Direct Sales business through the implementation of and management against key metrics and deliverables.
- Ensure that all business is compliant with Bupa Global’s risk appetite and ensure your area fully meets the obligations of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and we put the customer at the heart of how we conduct business
- Drive exceptional performance against KPI’s fairly and consistently across your team
- Create a dynamic succession and talent plan for your area.
- Communicate Bupa Global’s core purpose and vision to your team
- Continually strive to improve the customer experience through improved processes, people development and technology
- Accountable for the resolution of issues (Direct Sales related) that are identified by your team – you will be responsible for troubleshooting, removing any barriers implementing future solutions
- Establish team goals and stretches and work with sales team on strategies for measuring and sharing results
- Data driven . provide analysis to help drive business initiatives for growth
- Proactive in driving operational efficiency within the sales process for ongoing improvement
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience
- +6 years experience in insurance sales or alternative industry is preferable, such as Retail, Commercial, Sales, Pensions, Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- +2 years experience of management/ leading sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPI in sales.
- Advanced interpersonal, social, communication and presentation skills
- Energy, commitment and a positive attitude to achieving results
- An ability to speak and write in Spanish and English fluently is required
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience in provision of customer service
- Efficiently manage large amounts of information