Innovation Regional Change Program Manager
Bupa Core Capabilities
- Leading - Advanced
- Working effectively – Advanced
- Knowing our business – Advanced
- Loved by customers – Advanced
To support the BGLA Change agenda, this role is responsible for shaping demand for change into projects & programmes and leading the delivery of important change programmes and initiatives, that are business process and/or business & IT related.
These changes are of strategic priority and importance, are of a highly complex nature in their outcomes, levels of interdependency and will be challenging to deliver with varying degrees of significant risk.
Responsible for related programmes and projects, you will manage the delivery of Change initiatives in line with BGLA and IM Strategy, actively involved from an end to end standpoint. These programmes or portfolios of projects are likely highly difficult in nature and will require involvement across a range of functions, organisations, regions and stakeholders.
You will ensure that all programmes and projects produce the required deliverables within the defined quality, time and cost constraints and realise the benefits defined in the business cases.
You will be responsible for the full programme lifecycle from business case through to implementation including process improvement, business readiness, and benefits realisation. You will be the point of contact between the BGLA ET, steering committees, IT development and business project team(s).
Key requirements are the safe and successful delivery of change, to critical timelines with a quality of execution, within the approved financial budget, with accuracy and effectiveness. A “right first time” approach will be necessary, without disruption to the normal business activities.
- With the support of Executive Sponsors and Steering Committees, accountable for developing clear and unambiguous Outcome-led strategic or critical projects, programmes and portfolios of change
- Accountable for defining the Approach, Scope, Critical Path and Planning, that will contribute to confirmed and agreed timescales
- Accountable for shaping, recruiting, managing and balancing the necessary Resource plan and teams needed to deliver the programme or portfolio
- Accountable for ensuring a robust and accurate Business Case, to be operating model design, and requirements are produced that accurately reflects the Costs and Benefits associated to the Outcomes of the programme and that rigorous Benefit Realisation plans are in place on project/programme completion
- Accountable for identifying and working across BGLA and across the BGLA Change portfolio in effectively managing complex interdependencies, as well as programme specific dependencies
- Accountable for the management and delivery of the programme/portfolio to time, quality and within approved budget. Recognising and mitigating Risks, resolving Issues and pro-actively managing any corrective actions or Change Requests throughout the lifetime of the programme
- Accountable for successful execution of all aspects of business change delivery, including Target Operating Model implementation, Transition State management , BAU process changes, training and communications defining and managing business readiness prior to Go Live including Go/No go checkpoints.
- Liaise with control functions such as Risk, Compliance and Audit to ensure that solutions meet the company’s regulatory and control requirements
- Accountable for providing regular, accurate and appropriate Change Reporting and communication to Sponsor and ExCo groups to ensure the status of progress and that any associated Risks, Issues or Changes are recognised, understood and managed, with the appropriate escalation when necessary
- To provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, guidance and support to members of the programme team to enhance delivery, provide the necessary conditions for success and drive for improved levels of change delivery performance across BGLA
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, System Integration project implementation required and / or Experience in Digital Solution Implementation- leading, planning, organizing, motivating and delivering web-enabled projects; vast knowledge in digitalization of processes and customer experience improvements through web/apps.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience of advanced implementation as noted above.
- Advanced level Project Management qualifications – PRINCE, APM, PMI; AGILE / SCRUM certified required
- Medical health insurance and finance & accounting program delivery experience preferred, involving all areas of the operations from an end to end.
- Individual Health Insurance or Corporate Group business insurance experience preferred
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish business language required
- Strong commercial, analytical, interpersonal and self-awareness skills; presentation skills with deep understanding of PowerPoint, Visio and any other relevant tools required for stakeholder updates
- Process improvement training and/or commensurable experience
- Proven experience and success in leading the delivery of large, complex projects, involving systems implementations and process or organizational change