Especialista en Desarrollo Comercial (Venta Directa)
Interactuar a diario con nuestros clientes por teléfono y por correo electrónico. Responsable de jugar un papel fundamental en el logro de nuestros objetivos del Departamento de Venta Directa. Interactuar activamente con los nuevos clientes potenciales, ofreciendo el producto adecuado, canalizándolo con un agente o realizando la venta directa, con énfasis en el cierre de nuevos negocios y la generación de ventas.
- Dar respuesta a preguntas de los clientes, ofreciendo el seguro adecuado a sus necesidades.
- Generar cotizaciones.
- Apoyar el proceso de facturacion.
- Presentacion de las solicitudes y la conversion de politicas de suscripcion en productos cerrados proporcionando consejos y recomendaciones practicas.
- Interaccion diaria con los clientes por telefono y/o por correo electronico
- Crecer cuentas existentes y desarrollar nuevas cuentas con el fin de satisfacer las metas de
ventas y de rentabilidad establecidos por la Administración de Tele-Venta
- Mantener la base de datos actualizada con: target del cliente, el cliente actual y
- Mantenerse al día con el conocimiento actual de productos, así como productos de la
- Administrar las actividades diarias para alcanzar las metas del programa
- Mantener flujo de ventas actual de clientes y las solicitudes pendientes actuales
- Comprender, facilitar y agilizar los procesos internos para el cierre de los negocios
- Participar activamente en las reuniones de ventas y entrenamiento requerido por la empresa.
- Respetar la cultura corporativa de la compañía; usar el lenguaje del cliente
- Elaborar reportes para la Dirección de Venta Directa
- Mantener las prácticas comerciales éticas
The Ideal Candidate
- Licenciatura Negocios, Admon. Empresas, Marketing, Finanzas
- Experiencia de 2 anos en Ventas por telefono
- Nivel intermedio utilizando Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experiencia venta directa
- Nivel de ingles - 3
- Conocimiento del ramo de Seguros
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa believes that the growth and performance of our leaders and our people is the single biggest pathway to fulfilling our purpose (longer, healthier, happier lives) and delivering Bupa’s 2020 goals. We have a leadership framework called “Bupa Leaders Are” which sets out what great leadership looks like at Bupa. Leaders are called upon to grow themselves, to grow others, to grow the business, and fulfil our purpose: longer, healthier, happier, lives. We are looking for individuals who are capable of delivering extraordinary business outcomes.
Bupa’s International Markets (IM) unit has 16 million customers in 190 countries across all continents around the world. It manages a portfolio of businesses, including a large international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance business called Bupa Global, as well as established domestic health insurance businesses in Hong Kong and Thailand, two associate health insurance companies in Saudi Arabia (26.25% Bupa ownership) and India (49% Bupa ownership), and Hong Kong’s largest private clinic network.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Middle East, Africa and India; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and you’re invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make adjustments accordingly.