Enrollment Specialist Jr
Enrollment specialists Jr perform a mix of job functions: Data Entry, Transfer of Existing Business and Policy Changes. Ensures that all health policies are activated within the established deadlines, activities which include but not limited to, the screening and completeness of any regulatory document needed like Forms, appropriate changes to plans and products, additions of dependents, amendments, assistance with policies changes at renewal, and support enrolment activities such as follow up on payment adjustments or request for additional or missing documentation interacting directly with customers and or agents.
- Receives documents and ensures Policy Changes are correctly entered.
- Releases dependents on a policy for coverage, if the primary is pending for additional documentation or clarification for both Individual and Group Policies.
- Add/Delete/Cancel membership
- Follows up on policies pending issues related to money/payments and documents dealing directly with customers and or agents.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from Agents, Service Centers and Policy holders, ensuring they are handled within department deadlines and with high customer service standards.
- Receives and answer Assignments from other department concerning status, changes and other related policy information.
- Processes prorated premium reimbursements for cancellation of dependents on policies outside of the anniversary date.
- Process death benefits.
The Ideal Candidate
- High School/GED Diploma plus 1-2 years vocational training or on the job experience.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, and procedures within the insurance industry.
- Previous Insurance experience 2 years minimum, preferably international health insurance.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, speak, read and write in both languages. Portuguese is a plus.
About the Company
Bupa is a equal opportunity employer and in compliance with the law prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on the following characteristics: veteran status, uniformed service member status, sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, familiar status, citizenship, sickle cell trait, AIDS/ HIV status ( actual or perceived), genetic information, testing or characteristics or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Bupa's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all applicants and employees with respect to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, transfer, layoff recall, benefits, promotion and separation.