Enrollment representative perform a mix of job functions: Transfer of Existing Business and Policy Changes. Ensures that all health policies are activated within the established deadlines, activities which include but not limited to, the screening and completeness of any regulatory document needed like Forms, appropriate changes to plans and products, additions of dependents, amendments, assistance with policies changes at renewal, follow up on payment adjustments or request for additional or missing documentation interacting directly with customers and or agents.
- Receives documents and ensures Policy Changes are correctly entered.
- Add dependents on a policy for coverage, for changes do not require UW.
- Add/Delete/Cancel membership
- Follows up on policies pending issues related to money/payments and documents dealing directly with customers and or agents.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from Agents, Service Centers and Policy holders, ensuring they are handled within department deadlines and with high customer service standards.
- Receives and answer Assignments from other department concerning status, changes and other related policy information.
- Processes prorated premium reimbursements for cancellation of dependents on policies outside of the anniversary date.
- Process death benefits.
- Identification and escalation of potentially fraudulent activity identified at any time of the evaluation process.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- High School/GED Diploma plus 1-2 years vocational training or on the job experience.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, and procedures within the insurance industry.
- Previous Insurance experience 2 years minimum, preferably international health insurance.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, speak, read and write in both languages. Portuguese is a plus.