Dynamics CRM Developer Specialist
The Dynamics 365/CRM Developer Specialist is responsible for working closely with our business, leading the design, development, and execution of application solutions in connection with Microsoft Dynamics customization directives. Also, helping support existing implemetations and participating on all relevant data integration projects.
- Daily administration and support of BGLA CRM system infrastructure including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, licensing, and application support.
- Experience in all areas of CRM, marketing, sales, customerservice.
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Gathering, analysis and management of business requirements.
- Translate requirements into solution options based on ‘out of the box’ capabilities (in required technologies).
- Develop and create automated, scheduled reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with BI teams to leverage data warehousing capabilities.
- Implement and manage Application Lifecycle Management following Bupa’s guidelines and best practice.
- Implement and audit Bupa’s security policy and best practices, included but not limited to data integrations and CRM’s hosted.
- CRM evangelization, pushing for CRM adoption, using a combination of training, engagement, and Opportunity creation.
- Keeping abreast of new CRM features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Train new and existing users on how to use sales applications. Keep application users informed about system functionality, enhancements, and new features.
- Engage, train, and support Bupa’s help desk team to provide application users with consistent technical support. Logging and tracking identified system problems using Bupa’s change control (Service Now) through to resolution. Capture, Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including project staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed.
- Work with IT Change team to create and maintain all documentation (including workflows) on business processes & policies.
- Perform regular business process audits to ensure that all internal governance requirements are met, including full compliance with all policies, audit actions, monitoring actions and Risk Appetite.
- Monitor the CRM Adoption rate on a weekly basis. Using a combination of Training, engagement, motivation, and Influence
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent or demonstrable relevant experience.
- 3+ years CRM Dynamics Skills, CRM Dynamics certification preferred.
- Solid track record of successfully managing large-scale B2C email campaigns and cross-functional projects.
- Exceptional English & Spanish written, oral communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge on release management and change control practices
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration architectures and tools.
- Ability, and experience, working with third party technology organisations.
- Tools licencing knowledge.
- Experience of training and supporting nontechnical staff in the use of CRM systems
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to own their own agenda and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving skills, and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical thinking.