Direct Sales Advisor
The Direct Sales Executive will report into the Direct Sales Manager
The core purpose of this role is to drive sales of Bupa Global’s Private Medical Insurance plans from inbound calls into the direct sales team
- As a Direct Sales Account Executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of an exciting new team.
- You will be a key player in Bupa Global sales team to drive new business sales targets for individual and SME’s
- You will be responsible for all new sales enquires driving opportunities
- Follow a lead nurturing framework for all leads so they are managed along the sales funnel ensuring key conversion metrics are delivered.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to identify customer needs and generating opportunities to convert and close sales on the phone
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Complying with all regulatory and governance requirements including FCA and Treating Customers Fairly
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and contributing to focus groups
- If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Bupa Global is the place for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven track record in inbound telesales is essential with a minimum of 6 months experience, from the financial services sector or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other sectors.
- Experience of selling high value consumer products and service to high net worth consumer segment
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- An ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance. We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.