Data Science Internship (People Analytics)
The Data Science Intern, Develops, analyses and models operational, management, other organizational data. Prepares operations analyses, including analysis of labour cost, sales incentives effectiveness and capacity utilization. Develops innovative data reports, quantifies the competitive performance of the organization from the workforce perspective.
The Data Science Intern will be responsible for the development, production of data and reports. He or she will utilize various data sources and through Power BI will compile and interpret information. He or she must be able to assess data and perform credible analysis using sound judgment and reasoning to draw conclusions leadings to improved processes and performance.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics through Power BI tool.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to automate data collection, analysis and reporting
- Forecast labour costs by department/country. Maintain detailed and comprehensive documentation of reports
- Analyse employees’ answers to internal surveys (like employee events satisfaction surveys)
- Proactively plan, initiate and develop easy-to-use query tools and reports
- Develop any other HR related (Recruitment, Training, Payroll etc.) dashboard, metric and report.
The Ideal Candidate
- Currently pursuing a M.S degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Industrial/Organizational, Mathematics, Operations, or another related field.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Power BI (required). and SQL (preferred).
About the Company
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer and in compliance with the law prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on the following characteristics: veteran status, uniformed service member status, sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, familial status, citizenship, sickle cell trait, AIDS/HIV status (actual or perceived), genetic information, testing or characteristics or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Bupa’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all applicants and employees with respect to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, transfer, layoff recall, benefits, promotion and separation.