Customer Service Advisor
To ensure the cooperation with our fronting partner AIC goes smoothly based on monthly report reconciliation. You need to be a multi-function liaise with insurance partner and responsible to resolve claims/payment queries with contract providers providing payment explanations etc as well as provide customer service activities.
You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience
- Produce monthly report for fronting partner AIC;
- Handle provider reconciliation enquiries;
- Maintain relationship on reporting area among Bupa Global and AIC;
- Handle incoming and outgoing emails/calls in a prompt and courteous manner in line with Bupa standards;
- Initiate delivery of services requested by members, providers, brokers, other business units, etc. As part of this liaise directly with medical providers and members as required;
- Deal with claims related EOBs/deductible invoices and any other queries etc.;
- Follow up renewal documents on time;
- Follow up Aged Debt and Public Hospital Claims refund from customers;
- Handle complaints in a prompt and courteous manner in line with Bupa standards;
- Proficiency in operational system function including enrolling new business applications, policy amendments, insurance documents fulfilments and carding printing etc. familiarize with system function on investigating the claim decision / shortfall reason / rejection reason by request;
- Conduct and handle phone and mail relating to contract provider reconciliation enquiries for all clients;
- Be able to investigate claim statement of out-standing accounts from contract provider and provide clear explanation of claim decision / shortfall reason / rejection reason;
- Investigate aged-debt queries;
- Investigate provider reclaim enquiry and refer it to the claim assessor if there is any adjustment requirement;
- Resolve claims/payment queries with contract providers providing payment explanations;
- Assist the provider to seek lost claim statement and resend the CNY payment statement version via email and obtain the USD statement from relevant system;
- Assist other team members when necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Background in the global health insurance market, or relevant transferable skills and knowledge from other financial services industries such as Life Insurance, Retail, Commercial or Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Highly customer focussed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be conversant in both Mandarin and English with good written ability
About the Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 29M customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ almost 80,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa believes that the growth and performance of our leaders and our people is the single biggest pathway to fulfilling our purpose (longer, healthier, happier lives) and delivering Bupa’s 2020 goals. We have a leadership framework called “Bupa Leaders Are” which sets out what great leadership looks like at Bupa. Leaders are called upon to grow themselves, to grow others, to grow the business, to improve the health of the world. We are looking for individuals who are capable of delivering extraordinary business outcomes.
Bupa Global is the worldwide Bupa business. We provide products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium healthcare at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. Bupa Global provides international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,500 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Middle East, Bupa Global Greater China, Bupa Global Latin America, Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Rest of World.