Customer Experience Developer
The Customer Experience Developer designs, creates and maintains reports and processes used by the Customer Service team in their daily activities. This entails the documentation and programming of scripts, the design of the data elements stored and maintained. Examples to the data that needs to be used for the analysis of performance and trends are coming from: CRM, Policy management system data base, CISCO and alike.
The Customer Experience Developer also designs, maintains and reports on customer surveys, NPS, complaints and QA findings to picture the full customer experience. Creates data results through techniques and tools that range from basic queries through multidimensional analyses and data mining. Extensive insight into the business and the data are essential.
This individual is responsible for collecting and evaluating real time and historical data used to enhance the performance of the team delivering exceptional service to Bupa members, agents and providers.
The requests for these reports are received from the department’s leadership and need to be produced periodically.
The individual will support management with reports that monitor defined SLA’s with external parties, so as internal SLA’s allowing for the evaluation of performance.
The area of responsibility may change and expand as needed by the business. The CX Developer owns and manages the reporting library for the Customer Service Team in collaboration with IT and other operational reporting functions. Output of the produced reports and analytic deliverables need to be:
- 100% accurate.
- verified with independent / alternative source as part of pre-delivery validations
- delivered in a timely fashion
- measuring the identified SLA’s or needs identified by the operational managers
- as automated as possible
The role is responsible for the design, development, maintenance and analysis of reports, business processes and alike to support both: the daily operations of the team and to measure and understand customer experience. He or she will utilize various data sources to compile and interpret critical information. He or she must be able to assess data and perform credible analyses using sound judgment and reasoning to draw conclusions leading to improved processes and performance.
- Analyse trends using statistical models and quantitative evaluation methodologies
- Develop and design sophisticated analytical models to support business decisions
- Ability (and intellectual curiosity) to learn new business areas and processes quickly
- Comfortable discussing and approaching high-level concepts without needing details
- Identify appropriate data sources (both qualitative and quantitative) for analysis when presented with business issues
- Source and analyse data to provide insight into issues, constraints and control weaknesses
- Business Process Analysis & Solution Design
- Maintains detailed and comprehensive documentation of the queries and reports.
- Proactively plans, initiates and develops easy-to-use query tools and reports
- Coordinate with the IT Department the specific data needs for the team
- Performs other related functions as assigned by the Head of Customer Service Team
The Ideal Candidate
- Is bilingual in English and Spanish
- BA/BS degree or Master’s Degree highly desirable (coursework in analytic areas of study, including but not limited to business, math, statistics, economics, or finance), and/or 3+ years of experience in an analytics, strategy consulting, database management, or other quantitative role
- Knowledge of database and reporting applications, including Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
- Understanding of Contact Center concepts. Experience with WFM, NPS and telephony systems.
- Prefer experience in insurance or health care
- Experience developing queries across various database systems
- 2+ years of experience leveraging reporting and analytical tools such as SAS, Tableau, SSRS, and/or SSAS. SQL programming.
- A general understanding of data warehousing processes
- Detail Oriented with a strong analytical aptitude and ability to mold data into information
- Ability to organize and present data to staff members
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Strong skills in organization, prioritization, time management and multitasking
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work alone or with others
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong Programming skills preferably using MS SQL Server 2005 & above.