Customer Experience Coordinator
Receives and analyses customer feedback to understand issues, problems complaints, etc. and acts to ensure the improvement of the quality of service and customer experience. Uses customer satisfaction surveys (NSP), Service Issues Forum and Complaints to identify root cause of the problem and determine the possibility of achieving customer satisfaction. The Customer Experience Coordinator effectively analyses trends in order to improve processes and identify training needs and provides reports and feedback for key stakeholders.. Supports Head of Customer Service to make necessary adjustment to ensure consistent customer care and delivery of customer satisfaction. Resolve escalated calls or complex production issues.
- Monitors daily NPS feedback and ensures timely completion of tasks.
- Completes the close the loop process by contacting customers when needed, identifies root cause of complaints and problems and coordinates the resolution.
- Uses feedback to identify need of process changes, trainings and other issues.
- Generates monthly NPS and Closed Loop results.
- Share our lessons learnt, findings and improvement results with business and our customers (internally and externally)
- Manages monthly complaints reports, including production of the reports and coordination of actions identified for improvement.
- Participates in Service Issues Forum, keeps record and track of cases and coordinates resolution of cases.
- Monitors and evaluates trends, identifies potential areas that can cause issues in service or reduce first contact and recommends changes.
- Monitors service to ensure quality objectives are met and accuracy of the responses.
- Completes quality assurance observations of customer service interactions, evaluating against department guidelines and scoring criteria.
- Provides Team Managers and Head of Customer Service feedback and opportunities for improvement within the customer service team or other areas, as related to customer satisfaction.
- Keeps record of quality scores and is responsible for Customer Service Quality reports.
- Interacts with the other managers and other departments to assure consistency across the different policies and to evaluate exceptions of company policies and/or administrative decisions. Also to resolve claims questions and concerns as needed.
- Interacts with third parties in unusual situations involving payment or adjustment of charges on accounts.
- Resolves escalated issues and handles escalated calls/emails working directly with customers, various departments or providers as necessary. Assists team members in problem evaluation and resolution. Resolves complex problems based on available medical information input from Medical Teams and within confines of company policy utilizing own training and experience.
- May require travel for agent presentations, trainings and meetings.
- Participates in projects related to the department function.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4 year college degree preferred and significant related experience.
- 5+ years of customer service experience with 3+ years in call center experience preferred.
- Previous insurance industry experience 1+ year preferred.
- Bilingual English and Spanish read and write with excellent communication skills in both languages. Portuguese a plus.
- Knowledge of telephony systems, quality assurance and call center metrics.
- Basic knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the insurance industry.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office software; Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to balance customer and cost consideration, when making decisions that benefit the business while serving the customer.
- Capable of problem solving in a complex international environment and demonstrate cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Computer literate, proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel at the intermediate level required.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively in a team or individually in order to identify and overcome areas of delay that could impede resolving issues within set deadlines and acceptable service guidelines.
- Demonstrate initiative, willingness to learn, flexibility and ability to manage change.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanour at all times regardless of situation and demonstrated a heightened sense of urgency in resolving customer issues in order to constantly achieve a positive customer experience with every interaction.
About the Company
Bupaâs purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers in 190 countries. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, Thailand, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our Bupa 2020 strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa believes that the growth and performance of our leaders and our people is the single biggest pathway to fulfilling our purpose (longer, healthier, happier lives) and delivering Bupaâs 2020 goals. We have a leadership framework called âBupa Leaders Areâ which sets out what great leadership looks like at Bupa. Leaders are called upon to grow themselves, to grow others, to grow the business, and fulfil our purpose: longer, healthier, happier, lives. We are looking for individuals who are capable of delivering extraordinary business outcomes.
Bupaâs International Markets (IM) unit has 16 million customers in 190 countries across all continents around the world. It manages a portfolio of businesses, including a large international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance business called Bupa Global, as well as established domestic health insurance businesses in Hong Kong and Thailand, two associate health insurance companies in Saudi Arabia (26.25% Bupa ownership) and India (49% Bupa ownership), and Hong Kongâs largest private clinic network.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Middle East, Bupa Global Greater China, Bupa Global Latin America, Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Rest of World.
Timescales for reviewing applications will differ between regions, but you will always receive a response to your application. The recruitment process itself will vary per role and region, but you will be updated along the way via phone and email (so please look out for these!). To view what stage of the process your application is currently at, you can also log in and view your dashboard.
If you are invited to an interview, a member of the resourcing team will be able to advise you on what to expect. This will vary in region, but will likely include an initial phone or digital interview, followed by one or more of the following depending on the role: Core capability interview; Technical/function specific interview; Online profiling assessment; Presentation, written task, role play; Assessment centre.
If your application is successful and youâre invited to join the team, the resourcing team will guide you through your on boarding journey.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made or facilities provided to enable you to attend an interview, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to the interview at email@example.com, so we can make adjustments accordingly.