Customer Experience Analyst
Receives and analyses customer feedback to understand issues, problems complaints and overall experience. Provides feedback for continues improvement of the quality of service and customer experience. Uses customer satisfaction surveys (NPS), Service Issues Forum and Complaints to identify root cause of the problem and determine the possibility of achieving customer satisfaction. The Customer Experience Analyst effectively analyses trends in order to improve processes and provides reports and feedback for key stakeholders. Supports Customer Experience Manager to make necessary adjustment to ensure consistent customer care and delivery of customer satisfaction. Resolve escalated calls or complex production issues.
- Completes the close the loop process by contacting customers when needed, identifies root cause of complaints and problems and coordinates the resolution.
- Uses feedback to identify need of process changes, trainings and other issues.
- Generates reports from NPS, Quality Assurance and Complaints, as well as different tools to review and measure customer experience.
- Analysing the data and provides Customer Experience Manager feedback for opportunities for improvement within the customer service team or other areas, as related to customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer service questions and concerns as needed, contacting customers to deep dive into issues and provide resolution.
- Interacts with third parties in unusual situations involving payment or adjustment of charges on accounts.
- Resolves escalated issues and handles escalated calls/emails working directly with customers, various departments or providers as necessary. Assists team members in problem evaluation and resolution. Resolves complex problems based on available medical information input from Medical Teams and within confines of company policy utilizing own training and experience.
- Participates in projects related to the department function.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4 year college degree preferred and significant related experience.
- 3+ years of customer service experience with call center experience preferred.
- Previous insurance industry experience 1+ year preferred.
- Bilingual English and Spanish read and write with excellent communication skills in both languages. Portuguese a plus.
- Knowledge of telephony systems, quality assurance and call center metrics.
- Basic knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the insurance industry.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office software; Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.