Corporate Account Manager
Responsible for maintaining the relationship with Key Corporate Accounts, as well as supporting the Relationship & Implementation Team Manager with the operational processes and implementations to support the accounts. Deliver personalized service and provide support to Key Corporate accounts; assumes a proactive approach to delivering exceptional customer experience to group administrator, agents, members, etc. Offer support and service by contacting group administrators and/or policyholders to resolve escalated issues.
- Handles emails and calls from Key Corporate Accounts providing a resolution within the turnaround time established with the Group Administrator.
- Delivers personalized service to the Group Administrator by resolving issues within set deadlines, exceeding customer expectations.
- Proactively places calls to Group Administrator to ensure satisfaction and anticipate future needs or problems.
- Documents all communication in the system
- Attends escalated issues and resolves complex problems directly with Group Administrator, customers and/or internal areas.
- Monitors reports and analyses error trends to promote root cause for proper error resolution.
- Reports error root cause to the affected areas for analysis and correction.
- Utilizes trend analysis to identify process that might benefit from changes, trainings and other intervention for better functioning.
- Generates service level reports to notify both business of service level agreements.
- Share our lessons learnt, findings and improvement results with our partners.
- Provides Managers and Head of Customer Service feedback and opportunities for improvement within the customer service team or other areas, as related to group operation and service.
- Interacts with other departments to assure B2B objectives are being delivered and met.
- May require travel for partner presentations, trainings and meetings.
- Participates in projects related to the department function.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- College degree 2 years or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Insurance or health care experience 2-3 years preferred.
- Significant customer service experience 3-4 years required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, writes, reads and composes correspondence in both languages. Portuguese a plus,