The CRM Manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of Bupa Global Latin America’s CRM systems. Develop and maintain an overall CRM strategy in alignment to Sales processes and IT roadmap applying the Bupa´s best practices .The role will provide a strong and structured customer engagement performance management platform for regional and local sales teams that empowers sales and customer service leaders & reps to manage multiple channels, customer loyalty, and partners’ relationship. Direct work with end-users, owning and executing for results.
- Daily administration and support of Bupa Global’s CRM system infrastructure (Salesforce.com, M.S. Dynamics CRM) including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Experience with segmentation strategies, test design, and campaign management systems.
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Develop and create automated, scheduled reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with BI teams to leverage data warehousing capabilities.
- Implement and manage Application Lifecycle Management following Bupa’s guidelines and best practice.
- Implement and audit Bupa’s security policy and best practices, included but not limited to data integrations and CRM’s hosted.
- CRM evangelization, pushing for CRM adoption, using a combination of training, engagement, and Opportunity creation.
- Keeping abreast of new CRM features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Train new and existing users on how to use sales applications. Keep application users informed about system functionality, enhancements, and new features.
- Engage, train, and support Bupa’s help desk team to provide application users with consistent technical support. Logging and tracking identified system problems using Bupa’s change control (Service Now) through to resolution. Capture, Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including project staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed.
- Work with IT Change team to create and maintain all documentation (including workflows) on business processes & policies.
- Perform regular business process audits to ensure that all internal governance requirements are met, including full compliance with all policies, audit actions, monitoring actions and Risk Appetite.
- Monitor the CRM Adoption rate on a weekly basis. Using a combination of Training, engagement, incentivization and Influence
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent or demonstrable relevant experience.
- 3+ years Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred.
- CRM Dynamics Skills,
- Solid track record of successfully managing large-scale B2C email campaigns and cross-functional projects.
- 2+ years Pardot Experience, Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist preferred.
- Exceptional English & Spanish written, oral communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge on release management and change control practices
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration architectures and tools.
- Ability, and experience, working with third party technology organisations.
- Tools licencing knowledge.
- Experience of training and supporting nontechnical staff in the use of Salesforce systems
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to own their own agenda and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving skills, and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical thinking.
About the Company
Bupa Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer and in compliance with the law prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on the following characteristics: veteran status, uniformed service member status, sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, familial status, citizenship, sickle cell trait, AIDS/HIV status (actual or perceived), genetic information, testing or characteristics or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Bupa’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all applicants and employees with respect to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, transfer, layoff recall, benefits, promotion and separation.