B2B Sales Manager
To manage all group business development activities across Latam, primarily for the Miami written business, as well as supporting the country-subsidiaries written business. The B2B Sales Manager will lead business development and will work along the Head of Corporate Sales in creating and executing a strategy aligned with current global sales initiatives based on current and future growth plans.
- Develop the corporate sales strategy jointly with the head of corporate sales for the markets under management.
- Develop the annual corporate sales plan jointly with the head of corporate sales and achieve established target percentages of new business sales year over year within the group business segment.
- Develop new and existing relationships with potential and existing clients and partners to drive profitable growth within the corporate segment
- Oversee and support the development and growth of the corporate business in the region, by:
- Building a strong professional network among the brokerage and agent communities, as well as directly with prospective clients
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, developing, building and managing a pipeline
- of prospective clients
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of Bupa’s products and services
- Creating sales pitches and customized materials to deliver highly effective sales presentations
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing Bupa’s offer as per their needs, ensuring alignment with operational capabilities
- Preparing quotes and proposals ensuing they meet established commercial parameters
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients, including coordinating or delivering necessary training to clients and internal teams as needed
- Work closely with the different areas of the organization, including regional and in-country staff, to ensure that timely and competitive offerings are delivered to market
- Represent Bupa Latin America as a thoroughly professional organization by good preparation and planning prior to business contacts
- Undertake other tasks and projects as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- College degree or equivalent education completed or in progress
- 5 years of B2B sales and 2-3 years of experience in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Experience 1-2, years of insurance/ re-insurance market preferred
- Previous experience 5 years with intermediaries or third-party distribution channels is preferred; knowledge of competitors and market is desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bilingual English and Spanish read and write with ability to communicate effectively, in both. Portuguese is an advantage.
About the Company
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer and in compliance with the law prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on the following characteristics: veteran status, uniformed service member status, sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions, familial status, citizenship, sickle cell trait, AIDS/HIV status (actual or perceived), genetic information, testing or characteristics or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Bupa’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies to all applicants and employees with respect to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, transfer, layoff recall, benefits, promotion and separation.