Application Support Analyst and Quality Assurance
As our Application Support Analyst, you be responsible for providing technical support related to the usage and maintenance of the all application products and technical services, including responsibility for the execution of Quality Assurance activities.
This position will provide daily frontline internal support through analysis of submitted issues, research, testing, and resolution determination, with the ability to collaborate with and act as a liaison to multiple and diverse business groups and technologies. Additional responsibilities may include escalation monitoring, creation of formulas, query generation, and defect tracking. Work with our software development team to ensure that our products are stable, reliable, scalable, and responsive to our customer's needs.
- Troubleshoot internal support tickets related to production systems and work with development and operations to resolve.
- Bring issue resolution and prevention by providing guidance and subject matter expertise to internal teams.
- Ensure that all internal and external service levels are met in a timely manner while meeting quality standards.
- Use deductive problem-solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of problems.
- Leverage technical skills to analyse system configuration, logs, database contents, and source code to aid in defect resolution.
- Identify defects in software and escalate appropriate to ensure that defects are eliminated, and effected data is corrected.
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users.
- Must demonstrate technical proficiency in areas related to work experience and/or education.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Willingness to research and figure out complex software and rules
- Familiarity with trouble shooting methodologies
- Familiar with change control systems, change tracking, DevOps, M.S. Team services, Application Lifecycle Management.
- Ability to design quality control and test procedures. Ability to apply technical expertise to test system solutions. Skill to use defined procedures to configure, test and debug software.
- Ability to create test plans, test cases, and performance testing. Ability to handle the testing portion of the incidents or request.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Spanish and English) are required. •
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate well to internal and external clients and understand their needs
- Organization and prioritization skills are a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Platforms
- Experience on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SQL, ability to create and execute data queries with medium complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business or technology discipline