Gerente de Arquitectura de Soluciones/Application Solution Architect
This is a hands-on position responsible to dictate technical standards, promote reusability, define and build technical designs, participate in the development of reusable pieces of code, lead the definition of tools, platforms and new technology.
The primary role of the software architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards. The software architect is expected to ensure that the overall IT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security, viability of the solution for business and quality. The software Architect is required to define, build, manage, and govern common Bupa enterprise application technology standards resulting in the reduction of technology management costs, promoting innovation, reducing risks, and promoting Bupa Values.
Evaluates and identifies critical issues with ease, exercises independent judgement, and makes decisions, which are based on experience and knowledge. Analyzes and proposes solutions to complex business situations as they relate to systems and business process. Reviews, evaluates and may consult with business analysts and representatives from business units to recommend best course of action.
- Influences business and technology implementation by understanding business needs and industry trends
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery
- Designs technology solutions by modelling requirements and applying standard architecture methodologies and manages the lifecycle of IT solution delivery
- Acts as an "agent of change” and continuously fosters the sharing of customer, architecture, and technical information between 3rd parties and wider Bupa.
- Optimizes among constraints (e.g., resources, technical and performance) to deliver architectural solutions, developing advanced/leading-edge technologies and/or concepts
- Understands and interprets requirements by probing for information, facilitating consensus building, and synthesizing and translating ideas into actionable requirements or deliverables.
- Oversees the overall applications architecture integrity and maintains the architectural vision that is aligned to the Bupa Global business strategy
- Mentors, guides and trains the development team in standards, frameworks and new ways of coding to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Participate in the development of reusable code
- Work with other teams and team members to deliver on business objectives, which may require pragmatism to seeing the delivery of a solution.
- Establishes, implements, and documents technology integration or migration strategies
- Oversees all aspects of SDLC including development, testing, and deployment
- Oversees technical evaluation of new technologies and tools
- Serves as an integral part of project architecture and review discussions
- Take personal responsibility for the overall quality and reliability of our code
- Release Management
The Ideal Candidate
- Must demonstrate proficient knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, SQL Development, SSIS-ETL development, VB.NET, MVC, Entity, Web Forms, SSRS.
- Experience with enterprise integration
- Minimum of 2 years architecture experience, standards and technical design particularly in Microsoft technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of application analysis, design, and development.
- Minimum of 3 year of professional “hands-on” experience in development of .NET applications,
- Expert knowledge of REST and Web Services with hand-on experience consuming APIs for integrating applications and/or UI developments.
- Architectural exposure to Microsoft and Digital technologies.
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Willingness to research and figure out complex software and rules
- Familiarity with troubleshooting methodologies
- Familiar with change control systems, change tracking, DevOps, M.S. Team services, Application Lifecycle Management.
- Ability to apply technical expertise to design system solutions. Skill to use defined procedures to configure, test and debug software.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate well to internal and external clients and understand their needs
- Organization and prioritization skills are a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Platforms
- Experience on Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology discipline